Denver, CO | (970) 397-8171
In addition to the performance and protection benefits offered by Amsoil synthetic motor oil, there are also several environmental advantages to consider. First and foremost, synthetic motor oils last longer between oil changes, which means less waste oil is generated and fewer resources are consumed in the production and disposal of motor oil.
Moreover, the improved fuel efficiency and reduced engine wear associated with synthetic motor oil usage can lead to reduced emissions and a smaller carbon footprint for vehicle owners. By switching to Amsoil synthetic motor oil, not only are you investing in the health and performance of your vehicle, but you are also making a positive impact on the environment.
How to switch from conventional to Amsoil synthetic motor oil
Making the switch from conventional to Amsoil synthetic motor oil is a simple process that can be completed during your next oil change. To ensure a smooth transition, follow these steps:
- Consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual to determine the appropriate Amsoil product for your engine.
- Drain the conventional motor oil from your vehicle, making sure to remove as much of the old oil as possible.
- Replace the oil filter with a new, high-quality filter.
- Fill your engine with the recommended amount of Amsoil synthetic motor oil.
- Check the oil level and top off as necessary.
- Dispose of the used motor oil and filter in an environmentally responsible manner.